Milling machine operator
Employment location: Poland, małopolskie province, Kraków.
Polish company – CFB Manufaktura specialising in the manufacture of heavy steel structures and machinery parts is looking for employees for the position of MILLING MACHINE OPERATOR.
From candidates we expect:
- Very good knowledge of technical drawing
- Skills in performing milling work
- Basic vocational or secondary technical training
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the profession
- Accuracy and precision
- Willingness to work shifts
- Overhead crane control license from level 0.
Successful candidates will be offered:
- Stable employment based on an employment contract
- Attractive remuneration
- Work for a reputable company
- Good working atmosphere
If you are interested, please send your CV together with a covering letter in the subject line of your e-mail please write – “MILLING MACHINE OPERATOR” and add the following clause: “I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR)).”